|With the new year already here, we are excited to reconnect in person with you at the fast-approaching Service Academy Career Conference (SACC), taking place February 24th and 25th in sunny Jacksonville, FL. As you hunt for your next job or transition to a new career path this year, you can count on the SACC to continue providing you with outstanding opportunities to meet with hiring managers and recruiters from our industry-leading employer connections. |
Even if you cannot make it in person, here are five reasons for why you should register early for the Jacksonville SACC:
1. Employers are already reaching out to registered candidates for introductory, pre-screen phone calls.
2. Registering gives your resume an immediate boost and allows you to stand out from the herd.
3. Be among the first candidates considered as employers build their on-site and virtual SACC interview schedules.
4. Guarantee your resume’s inclusion in the printed Resume Book for employers, which is usually their first place to look when they get to the SACC.
5. Meet with your WPAOG Career Services team and fellow Grads in person to hear lessons learned for navigating this exciting (and maybe daunting) change!
So, head on over to sacc-jobfair.com to register now! Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.
P.S. – Join the “WPAOG Career Services Network” on LinkedIn to stay up to date on hot jobs, career events and the latest news from your WPAOG Career Services team.
Best Regards, WPAOG Career Services